Et teid paremini teenindada, siis kasutame küpsiseid. Kasutamist jätkates nõustute küpsiste ja veebilehe üldtingimustega. Lisateave.
Uniden SDS200E statsionaarne skanner + Activated DMR + NXDN + ProVoice
• HomePatrol Database – Includes all known radio systems in the US and Canada. The database is updatable with the Sentinel software and Uniden updates the main database weekly.
• Customizable Color Display – You can sеt the display color for each field in the display. Additionally, for many fields you can ѕelect the information provided.
• True I/Q™ Receiver – Designed to improve digital performance in even the most challenging RF environments. An I/Q receiver captures the complete signal waveform in 3 dimensions, allowing for improved digital error correction and signal recovery.
• Location-Based Scanning – Allows you to sеt your location by zip/postal code or GPS coordinates for instant reception. The Auto-locate feature will determine your general location if you don’t know where you are.
• Favorites Scan – Allows you to organize your Systems into Favorites Lists. The scanner can scan any combination of Favorites Lists and the Full Database.
• MicroSD card (provided - 1 GB up to 32 GB supported) – For storing Favorites Lists, Profiles, all your sеttings, Discovery sessions, and recording sessions.
• GPS Compatible – Connect to a GPS receiver (not included) for precise system ѕelection and continuing reѕelection when you travel. The scanner will automatically ѕelect what to scan based on your current location as provided by an external GPS unit.
• Range Control – Lets you sеt how far out from your current location the scanner will search for channels in Favorites Lists and the database.
• TrunkTracker X Operation – Scans APCO 25 Phase 1 and Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunked systems, as well as conventional analog and P25 digital channels. Optional upgrades add multiple types of NXDN and DMR trunking, as well as EDACS ProVoice decoding.
• Instant Replay – Plays back up to 240 seconds (4 minutes) of the most recent transmissions.
• Audio Recording – Capture transmissions for later playback.
• Custom Alerts – You can program your scanner to alert when you receive a Channel or Unit ID, a Close Call hit, an ID is transmitted with an Emergency Alert, or a Tone-out hit. For each alert, you can ѕelect from 9 different tone patterns, 15 volume sеttings, 7 colors, and 3 flash patterns.
• Multicolor LED Alert – The alert LED with 7 colors, Blue, Red, Magenta, Green, Cyan, Yellow, or White, can be used with your Custom Alerts.
• Trunking Discovery – Monitors system traffic on a trunked radio system to find unknown IDs and automatically records audio from and logs new channels for later review and identification.
• Conventional Discovery – Searches a range of frequencies to find unknown frequencies and automatically records audio from and logs new channels for later review and identification.
• Scan by Service Types – Scan your channels by Service Type i.e. Fire, Police, Railroad, etc.
• Multi-Level Display and Keypad light – Makes the display and keypad easy to see in dim light with multiple backlight levels.
• Temporary or Permanent Avoid – For Systems/Sites/Departments/Channels.
• System/Channel Number Tagging – Number tags allow you to quickly navigate to a specific Favorites List, System, or Channel.
• Start-up Configuration – You can program each of your Favorites Lists with a Startup Key (0-9) so that when you power up the scanner and press the key number, just those Favorites Lists assigned to the key will be enabled for scan.
• Close Call ® RF Capture Technology – Lets you sеt the scanner so it detects and provides information about nearby radio transmissions. Close Call Do-not-Disturb checks for Close Call activity in between channel reception so active channels are not interrupted.
• Broadcast Screen – Allows the scanner to ignore search and Close Call hits on known broadcast frequencies including pager frequencies. You can also program up to 10 custom frequency ranges that the scanner ignores.
• Fire Tone-Out Standby/Tone Search – Lets you sеt the scanner to alert you if a two-tone sequential page is transmitted. You can sеt up to 32 Tone-Outs. The scanner will also search and display unknown tones.
• PC Programming – Use the Sentinel software to manage your scanner’s Profiles, Favorites Lists, Databases, and firmware updates.
• Priority/Priority w/DND Scan – priority channels let you keep track of activity on your most important channels while monitoring other channels for transmissions.
• Priority ID Scan – Allows you to sеt priority to talkgroup IDs.
• Intermediate Frequency Exchange – Changes the IF used for a ѕelected channel/frequency to help avoid image and other mixer-product interference on a frequency.
• Individual Channel Volume Offsеt – Allows you to adjust the volume offsеt for each channel.
• Configurable Band Defaults – Allows you to sеt the step (5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5,15, 20, 25, 50 or 100 kHz) and modulation (AM, FM, NFM, WFM, or FMB) for 31 different bands.
• Repeater Find – Allows the scanner to try to switch to the repeater frequency if an input frequency is found.
• Adjustable Scan/Search Delay/Resume – Sеt a delay up to 30 seconds or a forced resume up to 10 seconds for each channel or search.
• Data Naming – Allows you to name each Favorites List, System, Site, Department, Channel, ID,
Location, Custom Search, and SAME group, using up to 64 characters.
• Duplicate Input Alert – Alerts you if you try to enter a name or frequency already stored.
• Quick Keys – You can assign up to 100 Quick Keys to your Favorites Lists, Systems, Departments, and Sites.
• Search Avoids – You can temporarily Avoid up to 250 frequencies and permanently Avoid up to 250 frequencies in any Search mode or Close Call mode.
• 10 Custom Searches – Lets you program up to 10 custom search ranges.
• Search with Scan Operation – Lets you include Custom Search ranges during scan operation.
• 3 Search Keys – You can assign 3 of the number keys to start a Custom Search, Tone-Out Search, or Close Call Search.
• Quick Search – Allows you to start searching at the displayed frequency or enter a frequency and start searching.
• SAME Weather Alert/Priority – Lets your scanner alert you when a SAME alert is transmitted on a NOAA weather channel. You can also sеt a weather channel as a priority channel.
1 Pc of Receiver
1 Pc of AC Adapter
1 Pc of DC Adapter
1 Pc of Mobile power harness
1 Pc of USB Cable
1 Pc of MicroSD Card (installed)
1 Pc of BNC type Telescoping Antenna
1 Pc of Mounting Bracket and Hardware
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
UnidenSDS200E, SDS-200-E, SDS-200 E, SDS-200E, SDS200-E, SDS200 E, SDS 200 E, SDS 200-E, SDS 200E,
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: 45 x 29 x 21 cm
M/C Weight: 10,29 Kg
M/C Quantity: 4 Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 25 April 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.