Silenta Natural XPB Bluetooth+Level Bluetooth noise cancelling headset
A level dependent hearing protector headset with Bluetooth® technology for wireless connection to a mobile phone or communication radio. Active ambient sound reproduction protects your hearing from harmful noise while warning signals, speech, instructions and other signals in lower levels of noise can be heard. The Natural XPB is designed for the most demanding noise environments like airports and many industrial applications. It provides superior attenuation over the full frequency range. Its advanced background noise cancelling microphone-earphone system and sealed electronics enable clear and reliable communication even in extremely noisy environments.
- Electronic Level dependent function
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery and charger included
- 60 hours stand-by time, 20 hours operating time with a single charge
- Qualified Bluetooth® device withA2DP, HFP and HSP profiles
- Transmission range is approximately 10 meters
- Robust flex-boom mic with excellent background noise cancellation
- Low battery warning and automatic power save function
- Spacious earcups and maximum user comfort
- Collapsible structure requires minimal space when stored
- Soft easily replaceable ear cushions and foldable headband
- Maximum sound pressure level from earphones is limited to 82 dB.
- CE-marked and tested for EN 352, ANSI S3.19-1974, and AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Available as a high visibility version with fluorescent earcups and reflecting headband